Welcome to Children's Religious Education!
Our Catechism Journey
Welcome back Parents of our Catechism Journey. Please see attached the Program Summary.
The registration form is available at the church or you can click on link below for a paper copy of registration form that you can print off, complete and bring to church on Sunday or to the office.
Please complete the form and drop it off at the church office with a $25 registration fee per child.
We would like to introduce you to our team.
· Program Coordinator - Angela Grohovac
· Communications/Admin Coordinator – Anna Junge
· Events Coordinators – Lily Blair, Erika Dalla Torre
· Grade 1 – Miriam Podmoroff
· Grade 2 – Carmen Barragan - THIS CLASS IS FULL - NO MORE REGISTRATIONS
· Grade 3 – Angela Grohovac and Beth Geras
· Grade 4/5 – Susan Ledohowski and Kim Brownlee
Catechism Team: Provide your children with a solid foundation in Catholic education, and prepare them for receiving their Sacraments. We will strive to build a community and understanding of our Catholic faith.
Students: Attend classes and events and participate fully in all activities.
Parents : Support the Team and their child/children throughout the Catechism Journey.
If your child/children are going to be absent for class due to illness or vacation please email the Instructor in advance.
Parents are welcome to join the classes.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you and your children on their Catechism Journey.
If you have any questions or wish to get more information, please contact our team at:
Our Catechism Journey Team